93% of startups fail due to lack of knowledge. A 30 mins mentorship can save you months of struggle.
Better to ask for help than struggle alone and fail. At Kolkata Ventures we only allow successful self-made entrepreneurs to help our startups. No book knowledge, just practical jugaad (hacks) learned from real-life experiences of the mentors.
Get one-on-one mentorship from Avelo Roy (MD, Kolkata Ventures)
Avelo Roy is a serial tech entrepreneur investor, who has raised money from investors and also invested in startups thereby being on both sides of the table. He has built 8 businesses in the US & India with multi-million dollars worth of products and services ranging from consumer electronics, artificial Intelligence systems, healthcare process automation, food science, wireless communications, wearable technology and graphical password applications.
Avelo’s management principles are based on the Bhagavad Gita philosophy which transformed his life as a teenager and the life of thousands of his students in India, US, UK, Canada & Nepal over the last 15 years.
- MD, Kolkata Ventures (Kolkata)
- Director, ECC Engineering Pvt. Ltd (Kolkata)
- Board of Advisors, Amity University Online
- Former Startup Advisor, Prime Minister of Nepal
- Illinois Institute of Technology & Northwestern University (Chicago, USA)
- IITs (Delhi, Bombay, Kharagpur, Bhubaneswar, Goa, Hyderabad and Guwahati), IIMs and other universities.